Why schedule a private/semi-private session or series?
Private lessons are still available in the time of COVID-19.
-From the comfort of your home, we can meet via ZOOM.
-Schedule your session by contacting me through text/call or email form.
-We will have a brief video conference a day or two prior to the session to check on all the tech issues and to ensure I can see you and you see me.
I’ll provide the yoga tools customized for YOUR individual needs, goals, and preferences. You will learn and practice yoga guided thoughtfully, compassionately, and expertly and informed by my unique training and years of experience.
You’ll complete our sessions knowing exactly how to practice yoga for:
- your pregnancy including unique yoga breathing and poses for pregnancy, labor preparation including physical and mental anxiety, and more.
You can even invite your partner to any session so they can learn how to best support you in labor.
- healthy aging yoga including osteoporosis, balance, strength, flexibility, agility, chair yoga, and more
- post-partum recovery, stress management, and anxiety. Babies are welcome to come with you!
Note: Pregnant moms: you can split your sessions between prenatal and postnatal yoga
- learn modifications pregnancy, osteoporosis, sports, joint replacements.
- learn how to use Yoga Tune-Up® Therapy Balls for self-care and self-massage
You will benefit from individually targeted yoga-based self-empowering tools tailored for you.
More reasons to invest in a meaningful and in-depth private or semi-private session :
- I will devote my time in preparing to help you meet your goals before, during and after our appointments.
- I will respond in a timely way to your questions between sessions.
- Former and current students can provide first hand testimony (check Google reviews of yogawithbonnie.com) if you are still wondering whether you should invest!
You will enjoy 100% of the teacher’s expertise and attention to learn yoga and enhance your life holistically:
body, mind, breath.
You are worth this investment in your holistic health!!
Individual: $75 per hour
$275 four session package (paid in advance or in two payments)
Shared Session for two:
$95 add $10 each additional person
Corporate Rates Vary. Contact to discuss your needs.
Full payment due prior to commencement of first session
Yoga lessons on Zoom until further notice.
24 hour cancellation notice required
Either Call/Text 520-870-9287, or email Contact here for scheduling and payment options.