Private/semi-private holistic yoga sessions
When we work together, I listen, look, and guide you providing the yoga tools customized for your individual needs, goals and issues. You will learn and embody all aspects of yoga. I’ll guide you thoughtfully, compassionately, and expertly and informed by my unique training and years of experience.
Sessions available remotely through Zoom or at my studio observing all COVID-19 precautions.
You’ll complete our sessions knowing exactly how to practice yoga for:
- Developing strength, flexibility, posture, agility, calm, and balance for your body/mind/breath.
- Applying HOLISTIC tools of yoga; not only “poses”, but also understanding how holistic healing works.
- Healthy aging yoga including osteoporosis, balance, strength, flexibility, agility, chair yoga, and more.
- Your pregnancy including unique yoga breathing and poses for pregnancy, labor preparation including physical and mental anxiety, and more.You can even invite your partner to any session so they can learn how to best support you in labor.
- Post-partum recovery, stress management, and anxiety. Babies are welcome to come with you!
- Note: Pregnant moms: you can split your sessions between prenatal and postnatal yoga.
- Understand and practice modifications tailored for pregnancy, osteoporosis, sports, joint replacements.
- Learn how to use Yoga Tune-Up® Therapy Balls for self-care and self-massage.
More reasons to invest in a meaningful and in-depth private or semi-private session :
- I will devote my time in preparing to help you meet your goals before, during and after our appointments.
- I will respond in a timely way to your questions between sessions.
- Former and current students can provide first hand testimony (check Google reviews of yogawithbonnie.com) if you are still wondering whether a private session is right for you.
You are worth this investment in your holistic health!!
Individual: $75 per hour
$275 four session package (paid in advance or in two payments)
Shared Session for two:
$95 add $10 each additional person
Corporate Rates Vary. Contact to discuss your needs.
Full payment due prior to commencement of first session
24 hour cancellation notice required
Either Call/Text 520-870-9287, or email Contact here for scheduling and payment options.